Digital marketing is a form of marketing that allows the users to make use of electronic devices such as computers, laptops, tablets, cellphones, smartphones, etc. to interact with the targeted audience. The technological platforms such as websites, emails, applications and other social networking sites enable the users to engage with the stakeholders.
Certified Digital Marketing Professional Course (CDMP) is one ideal Certification for the aspirants of Digital Marketing, which bestows self-study material (presentations and videos) to its participants so that they can get complete insights of Digital Marketing.
Few extensive features of this Professional Certification in Digital Marketing are:
It is a Vskills (Govt. Of India Initiative) Certified Course.
It enriches participants with updated content.
Self-study material will provide insights on Digital Marketing.
Due to 24 hours support on discussion forum, participants can get their queries solved at any point of time.
Since, this is a professional certification in Digital Marketing; therefore, it covers all aspects of the same such as,
- Email delivery infrastructure: It helps to ensure effective deliverability of the emails.
- Creating conversion focused emails: It enables to generate significant emailers to get conversions.
- Impact of Emailers: It helps to learn about several key elements of developing emailers of several kinds viz. newsletters, event oriented, third party events etc. and acquiring customers through the same.
- CRAB Framework and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Demonstrations: Learn to effectively create & use email communication.
- Nurturing and automation: Gain knowledge of how to evaluate and target the users, as per their use of emailers using several tools.
- Situational analysis and progressive updates: Get improved returns on Email Marketing Campaigns by learning about several automation and analysis tools.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Why care about Social Media? : Get to know about Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing, latest trends in Social Media and the relevant success stories.
- Demystifying Community Building on Facebook: Learn about Facebook Brand Pages, how to create Facebook marketing strategy & brand ambassadors on Facebook etc.
- Creating Facebook Marketing Strategy: Gain knowledge through competitive research, strategy presentation by participants etc.
- Live Community Building & Facebook Advertising: Gain insights of different types of Facebook Ads, importance of CTR, Facebook v/s Google Adwords and much more.
- Twitter-The Jewel in Social Media Crown: Learn the tools & concepts related to Twitter and its application for brand building, customer engagement etc.
- Creating Twitter Marketing Strategy: Learn how to frame Twitter marketing strategy and understand the entire framework.
- Leveraging LinkedIn for B2B Lead Generation & Personal Branding: Get to know what is LinkedIn and how it helps in generating leads through various modes such as individual profiles, company pages, ad groups etc.
- Discussion on other Social Media Channels: Learn about other social media platforms viz. SlideShare, Pinterest, Google+ and how to leverage them for lead generation.
- Measuring ROI of Social Media: Gain knowledge about how to measure ROI of Social Media, tools required for measuring Social Media’s ROI and much more.
- Planning & Creating Multi-channel Social Media Strategy: Learn the art of choosing appropriate Social Media channels and develop multi-channel Social Media strategy.
- Inbound Marketing
- Attracting customers towards Conversion Funnel: Developing an understanding on how to attract potential customers into conversion funnel.
- Converting prospects into leads via emails: Enriching participants with the knowledge of converting prospects to leads through emails.
- Converting traffic into leads: Helping participants in understanding the value of traffic and generating leads out of it.
- Nurturing leads via emails: Imparting knowledge on how to nurture leads through emails.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Marketing Overview: This includes concepts related to Google Search and overview of Google Adwords & Yahoo Search Marketing.
- Pay-per-click Overview: This includes definition, uses and important terms related to PPC viz. Conversion Rate, Quality Score.
- Strategizing PPC Campaign: This involves planning process of PPC campaign so as to ensure effective segmentation of keywords and much more.
- Market Analysis: Learn to understand and target the industry key drivers to perform competitive analysis.
- Ad writing Techniques: Gain knowledge of Ad preview tool, learn to use features such as reviews, +1 button etc.
- Campaign Management: Gain insights into the overall concept of tools and comprehend advance functionality.
- Bid Management Plan: Get to learn about bidding strategy and difference between bid management features such as CPA bidding, position preference etc.
- Effective Landing Pages: Learn the importance of UI/UX design and call-to-action.
- Performance Tracking: Understand how to set the goals and objectives of the campaign, monitor PPC activity with Google Analytics etc.
- Decipher User Psychology: Comprehend how to connect with the users and gain from prospective customer’s search behaviour.
- Reporting & Analysis: Get to know how to collaborate PPC account with Google Analytics and accordingly design the future plan of action.
- Testing: Learn about two types of testing viz. Multivariate Testing and A/B Testing.
- SEM Management (Other Opportunities): Understand the concepts such as re-marketing, mobile advertising, display & video formats etc.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- On-page Optimization: Learn about what is on-page optimization, keyword research using Google Keyword Planner, what are heading tags, meta tags viz. description, keywords, robots and much more.
- Off-page Optimization: Gain insights of what is off-page optimization, meaning of backlinks, how to get backlinks, do’s and don’ts of backlinks what is content writing etc.
- Search Engine Algorithms (Part 1): Understand the basics of Search Engine Algorithms, how they work and much more.
- Search Engine Algorithms (Part 2): Learn the advanced level of Search Engine Algorithms, get to know what is Google Panda Algorithm, Google Penguine, Google EMD Update and how to save & recover your site from these algorithms.
- Web Analytics
- Overview / Introduction of Web Analytics: Learn the basics of Web Analytics, its significance for small, medium and large scale businesses.
- Insights on Google Analytics: Get to know about Google Analytics, how it works, how to create account, profile and who the users are.
- Navigating Google Analytics: This includes information related to basic metrics and main sections of Google Analytics reports.
- Traffic Sources: Know about different sources of generating traffic through campaigns, AdWords, Adsense etc.
- Content: Learn details about website & landing pages’ content, event tracking and much more.
- Visitors: Learn how to get unique visitors, create technical reports, what is benchmarking etc.
- Goals & E-commerce: This includes how to set-up goals, create goal reports and track e-commerce.
- Actionable Insights & the Big Picture: This includes revision of Google Analytics reports and tools, by using resources to create data driven culture.
Web Analytics Tools
- Making Better Decisions
- Summing Up
- Common Mistakes analysts make
- Social Media Analytics: This involves analytics of social media platforms viz. Facebook, Twitter and YouTube etc.
- Social CRM & Analytics: This includes workflow management, sentiment analysis, text analytics etc.
Special introductory modules
Web Development using WordPress, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing and Mobile Marketing
How to be CDMP™ certified professional?
Step 1: Register in the Exam.
Step 2: Go through the course content which is included with this offer.
Step 3: Once you have prepared yourself for the exam, you can contact us to book your exam date in the nearby Aptech center.
Step 3 (for international candidates): Once you have prepared yourself for the exam, you can contact us to schedule the exam date. You can take the exam online from home/office on a desktop/laptop with Webcam access.
Step 4: Clear the exam with 50% marks to earn this Digital Marketing Professional certification.
Note: You would need 10-15 days to prepare yourself for the exam. Also, please make sure that you book your exam at least 15 days in advance.
Vskills certification for Digital Marketing Professional Certification assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for web site promotion and optimization on various social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc The certification tests the candidates on various areas in social media marketing concepts which includes the knowledge of social media platforms and tools, social media strategies, social commerce, social media metrics, social media analytics and ROI measurements.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Digital Marketing Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in IT or web promotion department of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
- Intended Audience:
- Sales and Business Development Professionals
- Advertising & Marketing Professionals
- Brand Managers and Media Planners
- Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC,SEM, Social Media) Professionals
- Web Strategists
- Product Managers
- CRM Professionals
- Management Students
What will be covered in the CDMP™ Exam?
Note: All preparation material for this Digital Marketing Professional certification will be provided to you with this limited time offer.
- It helps participants in learning through digital media.
- It can be used from anywhere across the globe.
- Participants can get learning through training modules provided to them as per their convenience.
In this certification, participants will get self-study material and after successful completion and understanding on all modules through training course material, participants will become eligible to appear for CDMP Exam in any of the 70 exam centres as per their preference. Participants have to attain 50% marks to clear the exam. However, there is no negative marking in the CDMP Exam. The duration of the CDMP Exam will be 60 minutes and there will be 50 questions.
Why Digital Vidya?
Digital Vidya is Asia's leading Digital Marketing Training company and has trained more than 4500 professionals (including CXOs, Business Heads etc.) from renowned brands like Nokia, Google, eBay, Reliance, Star TV etc.
Digital Vidya not only possess expertise in Digital Marketing but also has specialized and experienced team of experts / trainers to train their Alumni.
Digital Vidya, is also now a Google Training Partner and its Lead Trainers are selected for training Google Agencies.
Digital Vidya is one trusted name in Digital Marketing Trainings and truly believes in bestowing high quality learning to their participants.
Language of instruction: English